CHECK IN AND CHECK OUT POLICY
-Check-in time from 12:30 pm until 10:00 pm.
-Check-out time before 10:00 am.
-Photo identification is required upon check in, and we accept only passport as we are a travellers' hostel (this includes Indian nationals)
- Guests (individuals or groups) who book through OTAs like Booking.com, Agoda and Hostelworld and our website can make only one booking reservation for the entire stay, Multiple bookings for the same duration of stay by the same person or the group is not allowed.
-Extension of all stays is only allowed either through micasahostels.com or through our reception. We don't accept extensions from OTAs like Booking.com, Hostelworld or Agoda, in which case the entire reservation will be converted into a walk in reservation.
-Micasa requires prepayment before check in to confirm the reservation. Hence guests booking through OTAs like Booking.com, Agoda and Hostelworld must complete their balance payment 3 days before check in at the most (i.e. 72 hours from the standard check-in time 12:30 pm).
-Once booked through our website www.micasahostels.com or taken as a walk in. Any amendments made for any connected dates or modification requests raised can only be done through our website. And any prior non refundable cancellations, cancellations, modifications made through other OTAs or our websites for whatsoever reasons will be taken as walk in or through our website.
-We have a 3 day cancellation policy (i.e. 72 hours from the standard check-in time 12:30 pm). Failure to inform us within this time will result in cancellation charges of the full amount of the entire stay.
-Non refundable bookings during 15th December and 17th January are excluded from this policy.
- All refunds will be processed after deducting a 5% online processing charge for online transactions.Please allow 7 working days to process refunds from check out date as mentioned on the reservation that is being cancelled.
- When the promotional code is used, the booking comes under non refundable booking. Hence no free cancellation shall be applicable for these bookings.
- All pre-approved group bookings shall come under non refundable booking. Hence no free cancellation shall be applicable for these bookings.
- Non refundable bookings shall always remain non refundable. When the property is able to/is accommodating guests on that given day but a guest wishes to cancel any non-refundable booking for any reasons including inclement weather, acts of god, etc. If the booking falls under the non-refundable clause, it shall attract no refund whatsoever.
- All no shows are chargeable as per the cancellation policy.
- In case of a no show of a guest, no refund shall be given. Micasa may reallot the said no show bed to any other person after ascertaining of the said no show.
- If in case of a group, unless the entire dorm is booked by the group, the no show of any members within the group. The bed of the no show members may be re-allotted to any other guest by Micasa. And no refund shall be applicable.
-Micasa does not allow group stays beyond 4 people (even if the bookings are made in multiple instalments, through any booking platform).
-Any group bookings which has been made by several individuals/ separate bookings to make it appear as though it is not a group can be cancelled or denied at any time in advance or on arrival without refund.
-Micasa hostel reserves the right to admission.
-The reception is open between 8:30 am - 10:00 pm. These are our contact timings as well.
-All guests must be of at least 18 years and not above 40 years of age to be able to check-in at the hostel.
-Hostel gates will be opened from 7:00 am until 1:00 am. Although a security will be there in case of emergencies.
QUIET HOURS (11:00 pm to 8:00 am)
-The lights are shut after 10.30 pm so guests may have a good night’s rest. You may use the reading lamps after that.
-Please keep your phones on silent inside the dorm rooms.
-Please pack your bags the night before, if your leaving early.
-After 11 pm no loud music shall be played.
-Please keep the common areas clean.
BEDS AND DORMS
- Allocation of all dorm beds booked on the website or OTAs shall be based on first available bed in the first occupied dorm, unless the entire dorm is booked by an individual.
- If the occupancy of the booked room is too low, the management reserves the right to reallocate the bed in another dorm at any given point of time of the stay.
-Allocation of all beds, upper or lower will be done on first come, first serve basis.
-All dorms are air conditioned dorm and an optimum room temperature of 24 C shall be maintained by the management.
-No guest shall occupy a bed that is no allocated to them.
-Liquor drinking is strictly prohibited during quiet hours (12:30 am to 8:00 am).
-Consumption of liquor is only allowed in designated areas.
DAMAGE OR LOSS OF PROPERTY
-Micasa Hostels takes no responsibility of any loss or damage of property. Every individual is responsible for his or her’s own belonging
-Micasa Hostels has all rights to charge the appropriate amount ,as fixed by the management, to any guest who causes any damage of property at the hostel. This includes damage to linens, puking,etc.
- The safety and security of our in-house guests are of at most priority to us. So any guest who enters a dorm, that is not assigned to him/her or acts in manner that endangers the safety and security of other guests and their belongings will be asked to leave immediately without any refund and strict action will be taking against such individuals.
-Please clean the kitchen and any utensils after use.
-No smoking, drinking or eating inside the dorms.
-Please keep the shoes and socks in the shoe rack.
-All clothes/towels must be hung in designated area or kept inside the lockers.
NON RESIDENT GUESTS
-Outsiders are strictly prohibited to enter the premises. Non-resident guests coming for enquiry will only be allowed until the reception area.
-Micasa hostels have zero tolerance policy regarding the use of illegal drugs. Any guest found using drugs within the premises will be asked to leave Micasa hostels. No refund will be given in such circumstance.
MICASA HOSTELS RESERVES ALL RIGHT TO ADMISSION. ANY OF THE ABOVE SAID TERMS MAYBE AMENDED OR UPDATED WITHOUT ANY NOTICE BY THE MANAGEMENT.